Terms & Conditions
1. All Dog and Cat boarding fees are chargeable per day unless being picked up before 11am on their collection date.
2. All animals are accepted at the owners’ risk.
3. Up to date vaccinations by certificate must be presented before your pet is accepted for boarding.
4. Where there is more than 1 dog or cat sharing 1 pen from the same family, we cannot accept responsibility should there be any incidents between your pets resulting in accident or injury.
5. Owners may bring items such as a toy, a bed and treats for their pets but do so at their own risk. We cannot ensure they will be in an appropriate condition to be returned to the owner. (Unfortunately, no rawhide can be accepted).
6. Prices include veterinary insurance but exclude illnesses or problems arising from any pre-existing conditions. (Only fully vaccinated animals are covered) It is the owners’ responsibility to ensure vaccinations are up to date. Pets should also be up to date with their flea and worm treatments.
7. Payment in full is required 14 days prior to the day of entry. Refunds will not be given for early collection.
8. Bookings cancelled with less than 7 days’ notice will incur a cancellation fee.
9. Deposits are required at the time of booking; this is non-refundable and will only transfer to a following booking if the 1st one has been fulfilled.